Hone Maxwell LLP’s corporate and transactional attorneys help domestic and international companies structure and implement their business objectives. Our team offers comprehensive corporate and transactional services for privately held companies of all sizes.
We counsel and advise business organizations and their owners on a wide range of matters, from the planning and creation of a business entity to ongoing corporate governance issues and maintenance, as well as compliance standards and planning.
HMLLP’s corporate and transactional services include:
- Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements including reseller, distribution, vendor and service agreements
- Incorporating structuring and restructuring for domestic and foreign corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other joint ventures
- Counseling business owners on issues such as board composition and structure, including voting requirements, membership qualifications, nominating procedures, committee structure and duties
- Advising boards of directors and managers about general corporate governance matters, fiduciary duties, conflicts of interest, director nominations, shareholder communications, reporting requirements, disclosures and other obligations
- Advising on succession management including the negotiation and implementation of shareholder agreements
Stay updated on the latest tax laws.