- Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements including reseller, distribution, vendor and service agreements
- Incorporating structuring and restructuring for domestic and foreign corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other joint ventures
- Counseling business owners on issues such as board composition and structure, including voting requirements, membership qualifications, nominating procedures, committee structure and duties
- Advising boards of directors and managers about general corporate governance matters, fiduciary duties, conflicts of interest, director nominations, shareholder communications, reporting requirements, disclosures and other obligations
- Advising on succession management including the negotiation and implementation of shareholder agreements
Entering the U.S. Business Market
Download Our Free Guide
Foreign investors: Learn about options for opening a business and tax compliance in the U.S.