Office Manager – San Francisco
• Assist attorneys and tax associates on varied projects
• Client communication by email and phone
• Maintain and refine firm processes and train staff on systems as needed
• Maintain current client records in our CRM, tax software, paper files, etc.
• Scanning, filing, and organizing documents
• Mailing, banking, data entry, and other support tasks
• Monthly AR / client invoicing for San Francisco and San Diego offices
• Phone coverage and greeting clients
• Daily routines to help office run efficiently such as keeping office tidy, organized, and well-supplied
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with impeccable grammar
• Detail-focused and highly organized work habits
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to learn systems quickly and follow detailed instructions exactly
• Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and also as a member of a team
• Professional demeanor and advanced interpersonal skills
• Technological confidence and ability to assist with maintaining computer and telephone systems
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating system including Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
A commitment to excellence, emotional intelligence, efficiency, and adaptability are highly valued at our firm. Our office manager is able to balance larger goals with a commitment to quality work and rigorous attention to details. In addition to being comfortable working in an LGBT environment, applicants should be self-motivated and comfortable working independently to find solutions to problems that arise. Maintaining a positive work environment is very important to us; therefore, it is important that the position is filled by someone who is genuine, self-assured, and committed to personal and professional growth. Applicants must have integrity, ethics, and respect for client confidentiality.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Start Date: December 2017
Hours: 40 hours per week
Pay: Salary DOE + benefits
How to Apply
• Email a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position in PDF format.
• The email subject line should read: Office Manager – [“your full name”].
Hone Maxwell LLP is an equal opportunity employer.